Memorial Day weekend is the official start of summer in my book! 2017 is flying by! I’m looking forward to summer weddings, weekend trips, and a family vacation to Telluride, Colorado. Shopping for occasions and putting together new looks is always fun! Check out some of my favorite summer trends:
Beach photograph: Gray Malin / Bright earrings: MISA and Tuckernuck / Beach Paddles: SunnyLife / Floral Midi-Dress: Saloni / Straw Clutch: KAYU / One-Shoulder Swimsuit: Solid & Striped / Circle Straw Bag: Aranaz / White Denim Shorts: J.Crew / Stripe Off the Shoulder Dress: Do+Be / Crisscross Slides: Topshop / Block Heel Sandals: J.Crew
- STRAW BAGS. Straw totes and clutches have been everywhere lately and come in all shapes and sizes, some with various embellishments like pompoms or tassels. The monogrammed basket from M’oda Operandi is a little outrageous for a straw bag; get the same look for a fraction of the cost on Etsy here!
- BRIGHT COLORS. A pop of color never hurt anyone! These pineapple shorts paired with a solid top is an easy summer look. If wearing neon isn’t your thing, maybe opt for a hot pink flamingo pool float. 🙂
- STRIPES. Stripes are here to stay. This fit and flare dress would be perfect for a casual summer party paired with these espadrilles or heels.
- FLORAL PRINTS. I recently purchased this top from Revolve. It looks adorable with white shorts or jeans and looks more expensive than it is!
- SLIDES. At first I thought the slide/mule trend was a little grandma-ish…who’s with me? BUT, I’ve fully embraced it now because they’re so easy to throw on and comfortable too. This strappy pair would go with a ton throughout the summer.