As promised, here is the recipe for the Maple Bacon Baked Brie I made over the Thanksgiving holiday. My family wiped the plate clean in a hot second! I guarantee this appetizer will be a hit at your next holiday soirée. Plus, it’s quick and easy to prepare!
Maple Bacon Baked Brie
Adapted from Delish
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 tube Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 1 wheel Brie
- 2 tbsp. pecans
- Bread and crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain fat. Add maple syrup to skillet and stir until combined.
- On a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet, roll out the crescent roll dough. Place brie on top and top with all but 1 or 2 tablespoons of maple-bacon mixture. Fold up each corner of the dough like a pinwheel.
- Top with pecans and remaining maple-bacon mixture.
- Bake until golden brown (cover with foil if too dark).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!